As a technology integration enthusiast earning the nickname of “Red-headed tech child”, I am confident that my skill set and motivation to create innovative learning experiences will add value to the right company as I am currently searching for the next chapter to grow and have a larger impact as a learning specialist.
I am a classroom instructor, Instructional Designer, UX and UI Designer, and edtech evangelist who is passionate about creating and facilitating professional learning opportunities. Through out my journey, I am honored that most people who learn with me would describe me as passionate and knowledgeable. This motivation to foster continuous improvement carries into my roles as a UX/UI Designer and Instructional Designer for U.S. based educational technology companies such as Learnics and MassiveU. Inc where I collaborate with the Director of Learning, and Co-Founder to customize learning experiences and content for their unique audiences.
While working with these innovative companies, I have made an impact through:
• Contracting to enhance design patterns, layout, and typography with block and custom HTML of the company website resulting in a boost of visits by 132.5%
• Conceptualizing job aid and conference materials in Photoshop
• Mock up wireframe and style guide
• Strategizing eLearning content development, develop learning objectives and activities, research, and script writing, storyboarding, and filming for the instructor’s guides and instructional videos
• Orchestrating innovative, blended learning solutions to improve learner’s skill set with a focus to increase participant engagement of tools and pedagogical practices, as well as customize content to meet individual's needs across the United States.
• Transforming classroom learning experiences as an Instructional and Technology Leader
• Providing diverse core competencies in the area of employee training, instructional design, eLearning development, and technical skills