Instructional Designers- K12 and Professional Learning (contract)
August 2018 — current
- Worked with the Director of Learning and external stakeholders to discover course needs
- Design and create effective MassiveU courses to meet a variety of needs and audiences, using our online pedagogy and best practices in course design
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to develop courses, including leveraging a network of contractors for video content production
- Design and create original instructional videos or interactive simulations that align to MassiveU standards
- Assess course quality through critical reviews developing actionable improvement plans
- Maintain and revise course content on a regular basis
- Research course and instructional video content
- Instructional video script writing
- Instructional video filming
- Collaborate regularly with Director of Learning, Andrew Claassen (See LinkedIn profile)
About MassiveU, Inc.
“MassiveU is a digital learning Platform-As-A-Service (PLAAS) company in the white hot Education Technology space. We provide innovative project-based, social learning solutions to education publishers and other learning content providers. We’re a purpose-driven company, intent on transforming education, developing more college & career ready students and teachers, globally!”
15 years serving higher education institutions as founder of two direct marketing agencies and one secondary education media company. Mobile Marketing/Learning domain expert as NYU and UMSL Adjunct. Created the 1st course taught online & over mobile phones. MBA, University of Connecticut.
Andrew Claassen- DIRECTOR OF LEARNING
An educational professional working in the fields of education, instructional design, technology, and online learning for the past 9 years. Currently the Director of Learning for MassiveU.